K. Jobe's Thoughts

First to last: human, man, cynical, sexual, emotional, minority, real. These are my thoughts just take a look.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, District of columbia, United States

I am the manifestation of all your insecurities and imperfections. Try me and you will see not even I know the real me.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Pretty Girls

This post is inspired by my friend Monique and my uncle Jay, otherwise known as Shawn Carter or Jay-Z. In the song 22 Twos, he said two lines that ring true to this day, "Too many bitches stuck up from too many sexual advances" and "Too many ladies give these niggas too many chances." I will address them in order.

Stuck-up females. This happens a lot, specifically in major cities, you have a lot of pretty women who are constantly gawked at, flirted with, told how sexy/phat/banging/dammmmmmn they look, and it inflates their ego to the size of Pangea. This results in two things: women thinking they are the ish, and immediately dismiss men (when the whole time I was trying to tell you that you dropped your purse), and it results in a lot of men not stepping up to women because of that constant fear of rejection. Fact: you are beautiful. Fact: your attitude and overall demeanor makes you lose out on potential men. Fact: If you had not been told you were beautiful and pretty by every dude you pass, you would be a lot more down to earth and probably would have met Mr. Right by now. Women fail to realize that despite their best efforts to weed out the lame ones or the losers; they are in effect bypassing men who refuse to deal with stuck-up women. Think about it, if a guy who knows his credit score, his career path, and his potential talks to you at a bar, and you immediately shut him down; shit why should he keep trying. I know I know, you think why he giving up so easy, I don't want a dude who's a quitter. But did you ever think that similar to you, he knows his weight in gold and he isn't going to sit there chasing a stuck-up female when the shy girl at the other end of the bar who looks almost as good is at least willing to hold a conversation. (This reminds me to tell guys please stop chasing these females, guaranteed 98% are not worth it in the end, unless you videotape it for your collection *wink, wink*). Also ladies, well specifically Pretty Girls, it is true that pretty much any heterosexual male will gladly take you into the bedroom if offered the opportunity. Every dude, and I mean EVERY dude has one or multiple female friends. So if you a dude is being friendly to you, it could just be that he is making you a friend. Not because you're bad means I wanna fuck...least not right away.

Second, too many ladies are giving niggaz too many chances. Seriously, ladies there is a reason why they call it a learning process. There is a reason why it is called growth. Stop dealing with the same caliber dudes and then swearing all dudes are the same. No, darling (in my Martin voice) all niggaz are the same, all men are different. You know what you getting into from the jump so don't act startled when history repeats itself. If the cat you're dealing with makes mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake, then guess what? Your dumbass stayed two mistakes too long. Really that is all I have to say on that. Same applies to dudes, and I myself am guilty of giving people too many chances. So lest I be a hypocrite I will be taking Jay's advice and applying it evenly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

damn K...spitting real truth...as always brotha

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home